Tuesday 11 January 2011

January savings

After my tasty bowl of Felix this morning I have had a good look around the stockroom- no mean feat with my new spare tyre! If there is ever any hope of me returning to the comfort of my basket I need to clear some space. So here goes…
Banish those January blues with 40% off bright and cheery resin jewellery from No Tail- I am adding to the selection week by week so keep looking. There is also a chunky 25% off everything else on the site until the end of January.
There is now an option on site to collect your purchase in store so for anyone living nearby you can save on the postage too. Please remember to say hello to me and maybe bring a sardine or two?
That’s all for the moment but I’ll keep you posted when new stock arrrives…

No comments:

Post a Comment